Crimson Trace - LG-401 FRONT ACTIVATION LASERGRIPS® FOR 1911 FULL-SIZE
Brand: Crimson Trace
The flagship LG-401 is our most popular 1911 laser sight model for Government and Commander variants. Featuring a rugged polymer side panels and a rubber overmold activation button, these are the recommended Lasergrips for most 1911 shooters.Standard to Crimson Trace® Lasergrips, the LG-401 features instinctive activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
1 Only - ATI - AR-15 Strikeforce Stock Package with Recoil System
AR-15 Strikeforce Stock Package with Recoil SystemSix Position Adjustable Stock with Scorpion Recoil System and Adjustable Cheekrest
- Six Position Adjustable Stock
- Scorpion Recoil System
- Scorpion Razorback Recoil Pad u Non-Slip Removable
- Scorpion Recoil Pistol Grip u Ergonomic, Sure-Grip Texture
- Recoil Impact is Absorbed u Shooting any Load Size can now be Done with No Pain being Transferred to the Shooter
- Not Affected by Chemicals
- Remains Flexible in Extreme Temperatures
- Eliminates the Felt Punch of the Recoil
- Removes Limitations from Spring and Piston Type Recoil Suppression Systems
- 3M Industrial Grade Self-Adhesive Soft Touch Cheekrest Pad
- Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest
- Sling Swivel Stud
- Slot For Tactical Sling Attachment
- Virtually Indestructible
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits Most AR-15 variants.
Note Pistol Grip uses original mounting hardware for installation. AR-15 stock with cheekrest must be extended 3" to operate charging handle.
No Buffer Tube is included in this package. This stock will accept Commercial & Military Buffer Tubes
BCM GUNFIGHTER Vertical Grip - Picatinny Style - Wolf Gray
Brand: Bravo Company
Most of the industry relies on a simple screw and backing nut for a mounting system. BCM® has developed a patent pending anchor system that not only secures to the mounting surface, but spreads the energy and force throughout the accessory. Conventional mounting systems can allow for an increased amount of shifting and flexing of the accessory. The BCM® direct mount interface system reduces those issues and offers a more secure lockup, eliminating play in the mounting surface.
Direct Attach Picatinny 1913 Rail Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased “snag” factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx™ driver) into the screw from under the BCM 1913 Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the Picatinny anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- With the Picatinny anchor protruding, slide the BCM Vertical Grip onto the Picatinny rail until positioned in the desired location. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled forward or back.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the BCM Vertical Grip’s recoil lug to the intersecting Picatinny rail grooves.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement once tight.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners